Thursday, December 27, 2007

Vince and Enrico

That describes you and your apparent obsession with me.

Oh, is ana coachella one of your sockpuppets? If not, then kindly mind your own business, stalker.

Eh?

Please try to keep up, dumbass. The 9/11 commission already documented the timeframe during which 9/11 was conceived, planned, and trained for...during the Clinton administration.

Eh?
Because there was no actionable information provided to Him. What was He supposed to do, tell everyone to stay home and lock their doors?

Your stupidity and willing ignorance are to be expected...you're a libtard.

Eh?
I like when you complain after every message I write... it makes me know you are reading .
One is a whore when you sell out your dignity for something you think is valuable.


So Ana who said some crap about me and black-something obviously believes in jumping on the open-minded tolerant compassionate Leftist defamation bandwagan will make her popular with her comrades.
I will reply in kind.

using the metaphor of a whore is hardly the same thing as the slander above..


No comments:

Total Pageviews