Thursday, December 20, 2007

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl Third Quarter

Utah VS Navy10-7

The Steelers just intercepted a pass and ran it back for a touchdown to put their game away 41-24. The Rams suck ass.

Navy's defense is playing out of it's mind.

Navy just scored again and I missed because I was arguing with a fucking moron.

ESPN not replaying the touchdown.

I was arguing with this moron named Ed on a Nebraska message board. what a fucking douche this guy is.

Appears to be raining in San Diego.

Really The Count's not a bad guy but fucking morons drive me nuts.

I was going to pick Navy and changed my mind when Paul Johnson bolted for G-Tech. I know service academies play their butts off in these games but I am shocked at Navy's defense tonight.

Oklahoma beat Gonzaga tonight in basketball. That's a bit of a shock.

I just lost ESPN.

Got it back.

Utah has to go for this.

Got it.

Lou kissing Notre Dame's ass.

Touchdown Utah!

Damial O'Reilly's personal slut chimes in...

Get a reality check. That criticism against Edwards and Obama came AFTER they boycotted Fox News. And why don't they get their wimpy little butts on FNC so they can disprove all the criticsm? There are countless conservatives out there who would jump at the chance of going on "Countdown" to tell Olbermann and all 12 of his viewers why he is so wrong. That will never happen, since Bathtub Boy doesn't allow debate.





No comments:

Total Pageviews