Monday, July 30, 2007

With All Do Respect To Mr. Hanway

Since one of the absolute most moronic mother fuck trolls believes I am Mr. Hanway it's time for me to save an innocent man some hassle. This is how Mr. Hanway's Biography on the The Big Red network reads...

Steve Hanway
- Founding Editor -
Steve hails from the epicenter of the Husker Nation, Lincoln NE. He was witness to many momentous events at Memorial Stadium as a student at UNL. Since then, he's spread his fan ship all across Huskerdom - from California to New Jersey and now in Maryland with his wife and family. Steve is a walking encyclopedia of Nebraska football knowledge. He has forgotten more football stats than you or I ever knew.

Ok other than...
spelling My Name Stephen not Steven
being born in Omaha not Lincoln, going to UNO not UNL
never having have Lived in California, New Jersey nor Maryland but Nebraska, Colorado, and Back to Nebraska
and Having a last name that starts with a letter other than H...

Mr. Hanway and I have a lot in common.

Seriously Mofo I'm not Steve Hanway. Mr. Hanway is not only probably some Republican, I'm sure he can't figure out why some nut keeps bothering him or his family.

Seriously how lazy are these stupid fucks? It's says at the bottom of the screen I live in Omaha, and yet I am also some guy who lives in Maryland? OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you are posting this from Iraq right? Naw. it's too easy for you to sit on your 700 pound ass and cheer from your couch.

Anonymous said...

I erased The retards post. make a lick of sense or your post will be erased.

Total Pageviews