Monday, July 16, 2007

More Spelling With Spengler

It appears the Dr. Weiner lover is still struggling with the dictionary.

Wider perspective sees diversity..

Actually that would be contingent on how much "diversity" (god how I hate that overused word) exists within a given context. Let me give you an example. Suppose I were photographing a desert landscapes using a 21mm lens (35mm not digital.) The would give me a very wide perspective but there would be little diverstiy due to the nature of the desert landscape. Now supposing I took a landscape picture in a place where there was a mixutre of trees, mountains, and water - I could use a 80mm lens (less perspective) but there would be far more diversity.

As to the link being "50 years old" the dates are clearly listed and the numbers are no where near 50 years old. I suggest your math skills are as bad as my typing skills.

No comments:

Total Pageviews