Monday, July 16, 2007

Ranger Liar!




I don't fear that. But I wonder if you feel there is a responsibility for the individual.

I take good care of myself, I excercise, eat well and avoid unhealthy situations. Thats my responsiblity, also found a job that will cover my family's healthcare. I spend about $3,000 a year for my coverage and usually a little over $3k out of pocket (this is my responsiblilty).

I have seen cases where public housing was provided to people, what do they do?

The trash the place and make it unlivable.

what happened to these same programs when the people recieving housing had a chance at ownership of the house and actually had a stake in it?

They took care of it, they cared for it, they did not let others trash it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...

Ranger Boob has been proven to be the liar we all knew he was.

Pathetic.

Total Pageviews