Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ranger David!

You may remember David as the little puss who demanded that I be banned...

Ellen, for the sake of keeping the thread clean I must ask why the Count is still not banned? It's bad enough with all of the trolls but the Count seems to go out of his way to start a flame war with all of them. If he has any real desire to contribute to the topic at hand he sure does hide it well.
Thanks To John T for this."


Tks for keeping track of me...


I was in Minnesota from 1968 to 1977
(actually next door neighboor of Rudy Boshcwitz former Senator and owner of Plywood Minnesota and good friends with his son, Danny who went to Oakwood elementary with me)

Pennsylvannia (Philly suburbs) 1977-1989

Upstate NY (Bighmaton) 1989 - 1994

Raleigh 1994 to present. I did not say I grew up in Upstate NY, so you stand corrected...
david | 07.13.07 - 2:38 pm


Dave or David has also posted in the style of Enrico. Could it be that Enrico=Ranger=Myze-Dave/David? could be!

Well at least you have come to accept the fact that you are indeed the offical News Hounds Village Idiot.

Eh?

No comments:

Total Pageviews