Monday, July 30, 2007

Meet Fried Green Douche-Bag.

I will drop my donation in the Salvation Army pot this Christmas that is if you ultra liberals are not able to delete Christmas or me by then.

A non politicaly correct look at life from a born and bred Okie from way down in the sticks next to Arkansas. I raise mules and if you are offended by my views then feel free to kiss my ass! Here are the ground rules: 1. I am the master and you are the student! 2. Anyone who could vote the Democrat ticket has mental problems. 3. Bush is not a conservative. 4. By coming to this website you waive all your rights to hold the high ground.

Really Are you surprised he is an Oklahoman?

Late Update.

It Seems FGO is not smart enough to spell Istvan... It seems to me a while back there was a troll on Newshounds who like to steal Idenities who was also too fucking stupid to spell Istvan.

Fried Green Onions said...

Hey everyone this is the infamous count estvan who is so liberal that even the newshound.us kicked him off. He holds nothing sacred.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are saying he is dumb because He does not suck dicks?

Anonymous said...

How bout you....do you clean the shit off a dick before sucking?

Anonymous said...

Because Fried Green Onions doesn't and it's disgusting.

Anonymous said...

He does give me great oral though. I just wish his dick was bigger. I can hardly feel it in my ass.

Anonymous said...

haha that is what you are famous for

Jimmie D. Martin said...

You should like Oklahoma if you hate the Huskers. We make them look like pantywaists every year.
A proud Oklahoma fan!

Anonymous said...

With the Proud Oklahoma fan IQ of 4 and not coincidently the amount of teeth I have matches my IQ.

Total Pageviews