Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kicking Spengler's Ass Is Fun.


I just did a search on Spengler here.

http://rangerbobfriends.blogspot...rch? q=+Spengler

He's the idiot that showed up to agree with the Ranger called Michael Moore a "lard ass court jester" then said...
"Again with the unwarranted assumptions - I have never voted Republican in my life and unless they find some candidates that are a lot better than the dross they have now, I doubt I ever will.
Spengler | 06.29.07 - 12:43 am | #"

Now Spengler says...

Sure you can but you still read crap. If I did not spell Fleming’s name correctly it is because I wouldn't let his idiot tales on the shelves of my library. Actually, I would be embarrassed to buy one of his books. Much as you like to point out typos, I could sit here all day and point out the logical errors in the arguments of the News Hounds and the Trolls but because I understand what the people are trying to say, it would be pedantic and churlish to do so.
Spengler | Homepage | 07.14.07 - 2:13 am | #

But before he said...

I would not be ashamed if I did work at a gas station or 7/11 as long as I was working but then again, I am not an elitist hypocrite
Spengler | 06.29.07 - 12:27 am | #

Just call me the chump stain remover.

No comments:

Total Pageviews