Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Check Out The Spelling Of Phony...I Bet This Is Spengler.

Sounds like a TRUE American to me. Not one of you American hater's posting on hate blogs. You're just ticked someone called you out and proved you are NO TRUE HUSKER. Now curl up with a kitty and get ready to watch your oralmuttmann. All YOUR roads lead to the Big Red Network. It's really okay countess steve. Unlike you, I don't hate Mavericks or phoney hate filled Husker Fans.



Ok maybe It's fitting that I went to see the Simpsons Movie tonight after all...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the grammar of this moronic tail chaser, countess stevie husker. The ass sniffers never cease to amaze.
troll on Newshounds who like to steal Idenities.
Youz a genuis dare countess stevie.

Anonymous said...

Check out the grammar of this moronic tail chaser

I am checking it out.

Anonymous said...

You can kiss my ass if u don't like my grammer. Why do list male as your gender?

Anonymous said...

Why do "YOU" keep posting here? You're really making yourself look silly. I know that dignity and self respect aren't your strong suits but try and salvage something.

Total Pageviews