Friday, April 27, 2007

Why Bother?

Count Istvan,
Please stay off my threads if you can't stop baiting the trolls. This is my final warning to you. I will ban you if you do it again.

JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS AND DO NOT RESPOND.
So Why Keep This Blog going? It's the comments that I have posted here that the mods want. They are erasing and banning regulars posts at record speeds and leaving up the posts of such contributers as Barbie 66, Northwoods and Enrico. Since these are the kind of people the mods want posting is it fair to call their comment "Troll" Comments?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a crazy world sometimes, Count. I agree with what you're saying, and because of that and another incident that happened to me on the Newshound main threads, I do not intend to post there any more for a while. I guess I'll continue to fight against the ignorance of the right wing somewhere else, although right now, I don't know where that will be. Good luck to you Count Istvan. I have always enjoyed your insights and posts. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you stay on Newshounds. I don't agree with their methods for fighting trolls but I do think they provide a valuable service.


Most of the problems are on Ellen's threads. She doesn't have the tempermeant to run a blog that size.

You should post more on off topic. It's much less moderated.

Good luck to you as well godzilla.

Anonymous said...

Echo what the Count said, Godzilla104 - as in my PM to you - do PLEASE not be a stranger and come to the Off-Topic!! It's full of the legions of the banned and semi-banned on the mains, and much more free-wheeling, while still being a good place to rail against right-wing ignorance and Faux News BS. And, occasionally, there are trolls to swat. Well, sometimes the same one under a dozen names, but you know that drill.

Ellen's threads on the mains are the most heavily policed, and in part for that reason many OT folk no longer venture there. But the OT remains vital, energetic and just plain FUN.

I hope we will see you there. I mean, heck - I wrote you into the Bentley saga. How can you walk away from that? ;)

Please stay.

Total Pageviews