Saturday, April 7, 2007

John Edwards Is The New Troll Magnet!

John Edwards Pulls Out of Debate Scheduled to Air on Fox News in September



That's pure BS...how sallow...I guees I won't be able to hear what Edwards stands for. He loss! I guess he'll only appear on those liberal stations which I stopped watching damn near 6 years ago. Edwards and the rest of runner better understand they WILL lose votes!

Edwards "gets it"? He's a coward, and only on the radar at this time solely due to sympathy. Standing on his own, he has NO CHANCE against Obama or Hillary.

John Edwards will be the only one to do this stupid boycott...doesn't matter, he won't win regardless.

Nope not my loss... I have the internet...but it does show the shallowness of Edwards!


"Christine" would not vote for Edwards if God came down from His Heaven and told her to.
Abby | Homepage | 04.06.07 - 9:06 pm | #
Abby, what facts do you have to make that statement?? You don't know me...I don't know you...why attack me????????????????????????


Bravo Edwards. Other candidates should pursue the same route. This is the best way to condemn this propaganda news station. Time to trivialise their popularity.
FairGuy | 04.06.07 - 9:09 pm | #
And ABC, NBC, CBS and the other so called news media don't dish out plates of propaganda????? They are full of it!!


Abby...thanks for the good laugh...you need HELP!! I believe and feel Religion will be the end of humanity! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

MLP...it's called a Discussion, at least that's how I see it.


Actually Edwards hurt himself by not showing up on Fox. He has a chance to garner some votes from an audience that most left don't ever get to reach, because they are cowards.


John Edwards gets it.
Rick B | 04.06.07 - 9:24 pm | #


Which way does he get it? I bet Ann Coulter knows....


If the Democrats put out a moderate candidate they WILL get votes from the right. Clinton sold himself as a moderate and he got elected.

if anyone knows what a coward is it would be ranger bob
limbaugh cheats at golf | 04.06.07 - 9:31 pm | #


Damn Straight! I've seen quite a few on this website.

Another lesson from Ranger Bob, hero to liberals.

Sorry fair guy but ever hear of Dan Rather? Cough cough. CBS and ABC have always been skewed left. Hell look at the show "The View."

Hey, I thought I could make a statement, didn’t know I’d fucking attacked. Thanks for allowing me to see the OTHER side!

Amberson,

Edwards needs all the help he can get. He can't even win his own state. Take it from someone who lives in NC; they have no respect for him down here in NC.

Sergei,

Well Perot took away from some of the conservative votes but I did think Clinton ran a great campaign and certainly got some of the moderate GOP vote.

VT Dave! What's up? Are you still hanging out in the Ben & Jerry's state?

As I stated before he needs all the help he can get. Can you name one thing that Senator Edwards did for the state of North Carolina? Why should anyone believe that he can do more for the United States than he can for the state of North Carolina?

VT,

I want your honest opinion. Which Dem candidate do you think has the best chance of winning this next presidential election?

Edwards is a faggot.

Dave,

Well at least you didnt pick Hillary :)


In all seriousness, the first candidate for the dems that comes to Fox, and answers questions candidly and stays calm will garner respect of many Americans.

No reason to be scared of Fox news my friends.

RB would like the Democrats to stop using their brains and start thinking with their dicks.
Abby | Homepage | 04.06.07 - 10:16 pm | #

It worked for Bill Clinton.


RB would like the Democrats to stop using their brains and start thinking with their dicks.
--------------------------

I never brought up Bill Clinton, so why are you?

Anonymous,

You beat me by 30 seconds! :)


Sergei,

No, why would I be Abby?


Sergei,

Your UCLA Bruins failed me!


John T,

How often do you watch Fox news?
That's fine with me if they dont go on Fox. It will mean the third presidential election in a row that the GOP wins!

Whooo Hoooooooooooooooo!

4 for 4 !

Great school. I remember doing jello shots there back in 1991. College is great :)
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Thank you Abby. That was a very classy response. We need more Democrats on this site like you!

Whooo Hoooooooooooooooo!

ranger bob is sharing another one of his wet dreams with us.

**
You're Lost Again | 04.06.07 - 10:35 pm | #


My wet dream is to be with Hillary :)

LOL good night Abby


I think we can all agree that if Dems appear on Fox or not the result will still be the same as the last elections they will lose.

Hillary has no chance, nor does Edwards. Obama is their best hope!


Stealing a 4th election would be Sweeeeeet!

Ya gotta love it!

Hey booger rob, so who will win if the dems lose? Who the hell do the repugs have as a candidate that you support? I can't wait to hear the answer.

Does it really matter? Any way you slice it the Dumbocrats come up losers again.


Mitt, Rudy, McCaine all can beat Rudy. Edwards, Obama like a red headed step child.


Does anyone here think that Hillary can win? I havent heard too many folks that think their front-runner Hillary can win this thing?
u b good mister ranger
Clinton was an adultress and served 2 terms as President of the United States.

Another lesson from Ranger Bob.

This is just too easy!
Yeah you are a complete moron, Clinton didn't run on the premise that he was the moral authority like the right likes to pretend to be. Rudy will never get the nominee based on his past.
Actually you are the dumb ass. Rudy runs as Rudy, he does not pretend to be anyone else nor does he think that he is the moral authority. That's why people love him.

Unlike you John I have a life beyond politics. I dont get upset and bitter and threaten to kill myself like the libs did when Bush won the last election.

How come anonymous does not post under his real name?

Sackofsheeeyot

Your Hero Rosie is on O'Reilly right now - quick tune in!


People like me help this country because we dont put up with the BS that the liberals spew. If this country was 100% liberal we would not be what we are today.

You liberals would let the terrorists into this country with open arms.


Wuss.

No comments:

Total Pageviews