Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Don't Know JD's Race But I Do Know It's Not Human.

You could not be further from the truth. I think it would surprise you to the extreme if you knew my race or heritage. (Friends family ok coworkers) So in answer to your question, I am not just fixated on jackson and sharpton I despise what they and many like them stand for. I am for the rights of black folks everywhere, but I am against the political left which has kept people enslaved for years. As stated before in my posts I am firmly for my black heroes. I solemnly would support a Powell/Rice ticket for president, which everyone around here would fear terribly because they could in no way stand against them. I am for people who take umbrage at being called african american. Were they born in Africa? Have they ever BEEN to Africa? Probably not.

Then don't claim it as some great sign to wear on their back. Be proud to be American. Not african american, mexican american, latino american or even irish american. So fsharp, be careful of the things you say or those you accuse when you don't know of that you speak.


to craig and all those who both work and go to school @ VT --

May God rest your heart and give you peace. I know there will be tough times there for a long while to come.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and with all of those affected by this tragedy. the calls here for sympathetic posts seem to have been heard my many, yet there are always those on both wides who will use it as a launching pad for their agenda. Please forgive them as well.

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU WHO THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE TO BAN ME FROM POSTING ON YOUR SITE. I know this will be removed promptly but it may get read by at least one sane person before deletion.

You flipping morons find it bad that fox news left the crawling news thing at the bottom of their screen that you claim the other news channels took away (they all promptly replaced them). And then you leave at the top of your blogs a beg for money from people's taxes??

And you attack fox for being tasteless? No real thread for the VT people that is free from fighting and attacks by you on the other side.

Nothing nice said about President Bush's remarks at the convocation today. Did that go unnoticed by you?

You idiots are soOOOOOO freaking one-sided that you can only attack our president and remove posters that may support him.

What a wasteful piece of garbage site this is. I am so glad that you are only a handful of hatefuls and not the majority as you claim.

Sincerely,

J D Grant

No comments:

Total Pageviews