Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Groot Commits Web Suicide

Last Goodbye





Yes. It is true. I'm boycotting this web site. This site has just shown me immature people and how much evil hate they have. You guys will never grow up & never treat us as equals. You guys just continue your hate, just don't take down on me. I'm surprised that you would treat a younger person who is learning in such a horrible manner. I'm going to a REAL forum. Where both parties are treated EQUAL!

Good Bye

(Grow up people)

>Whoever still post hateful & mean stuff just shows there stupidity. Good bye Liberal trolls.

Please delete this account mods.

Posted by: Groot Geld () on Wed 4.4 10:20am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess....a 'real' forum,like FreeRepukelick?

Groot,it was not nice knowin' ya.

Total Pageviews