Friday, January 5, 2007

Veritas Veritas Veritas

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/newshounds/10923/?a=41053
OOHHH snap! You sure told that troll what's what! I'll bet he's crying
right now on his Nazi pillow, what with the fiire you just spit on
him.Douchebag

veritas 01.05.07 - 5:28 pm #

you all do realize that masquarading
around as intellectuals whilst making borderline retarded remarks like C man's
above me pretty much discounts any shred of credibility....Wait, WTF was I
thinking? Credibility? from people who think it funny to bash christians,
conservatives, and "red staters", yet whine like little bitches in heat when
anyone with half a brain challanges them?My bad, I don't know what I was
thinking, attribituing any sense of intellectual honesty to the tripe who post
here.

veritas 01.05.07 - 5:32 pm #


before you do that, make sure to let us all in on the great and
wonderful aforementioned "liberal agenda" you were speaking so highly of.And
while you're at it, when you find that, try also looking for the liberal plan
for Iraq. I'm told it's at the end of the rainbow, where leprechauns and pixies
play with mountains of gold.Now, if y'all will excuse me, I'm off to oppress
some brown people. (as opposed to pretending to support them while thrusting
social programs upon them that will ensure their stay in poverty). Being a
rethugliKKKan and all.

veritas 01.05.07 - 5:36 pm #


Now comish, don't be so harsh.I hear the name change insult is
all the rage in the special Olympic chatrooms.Right, Cafeenman?

veritas 01.05.07 - 5:38 pm #

No comments:

Total Pageviews