Thursday, January 18, 2007

Trollapalooza! Volume 2!

Hillary's only plan for Iraq is to run away from the problem.
Christopher Giles 01.17.07 - 4:19 pm #

She has obviously managed to ursurp her heterosexuality.
Klaus X
01.17.07 - 4:30 pm #

Do you people just make this up as you go along? Jon Scott called her
"Senator" three times going into the press conference and coming out of it. I'll
give you a chance to correct your latest untrue allegation, but I hope you
don't. It's more fun for me that way.
johnny dollar Homepage
01.17.07 - 4:36 pm #

Your ignorance is appalling. When I catch people in lies about Fox News,
I post the video and audio clips to prove my case. And I will do so again, if
necessary.
johnny dollar Homepage 01.17.07 - 4:45 pm #

Thanks for the complement, I am only 11 actually, I doubt I will be able
to stomach this site by the time I reach 13.
Klaus X 01.17.07 - 4:49 pm #

Man, you really get upset when someone sees through the scam. You can't
get upset every time some Fox hater is caught telling another lie. There isn't
enough time for that much outrage. Get over it.
johnny dollar Homepage
01.17.07 - 6:04 pm #

You liberals are so amusing. Everybody knows that if the President were
to say "You know,Senator that's a good idea" that Hillary would immediately flip
flop , make believe she never called for more troops in Afghanistan and
castigate the President for sending troops to Afghanistan when he should be
sending them to Iraq . Just like all of those flip flopping Democrats who were
saying as recently as last year that we needed more troops in Iraq but who are
now opposed to the idea solely because the President is now calling for more
troops.
U.S.D. Bond Ret. 01.17.07 - 6:28 pm #

Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and whathisname who is going to be the new
Chairman of of the House Intelligence Committee have all said in recent months
that more troops were needed in Iraq. The problem with people like you Frank is
that you believe your party's propaganda that we conservatives don't pay
attention. But we do. And we hear everything.
U.S.D. Bond Ret. 01.17.07 -
6:33 pm #

So ? What is with you liberals and Chuck Hagel ? Why do you think he
speaks for the Republican Party ? And why can't you stay on the subject which is
Hillary Rodham Clinton ?
U.S.D. Bond Ret. 01.17.07 - 6:35 pm #

Hey Frank,I am not here to play your stupid little games. If you want to
continue to be willfully ignorant of what members of your own party have been
saying be my guest. I really don't care you partisan piece of shit.
U.S.D.
Bond Ret. 01.17.07 - 6:39 pm #

Hey fuck you Claudo. I already told you I am not here to play your
fucking little games. You know goddamned well that what I wrote is true. I'm not
going to waste my time providing your arrogant ass with sources for something
you already know goddamned well yourself is true. Go fuck yourself.
U.S.D.
Bond Ret. 01.17.07 - 6:44 pm #

The translation Frank is exactly what I wrote. I am not here to play
your fucking little games. Go fuck yourself you fucking leftist bastard.
U.S.D. Bond Ret. 01.17.07 - 6:48 pm #

Don't confuse my hate with anger Frank. I'm nopt angry with people like
you . I despise you. There's a difference. And the reason I despise you is for
the way people like you have divided this country ever since November 2000 when
you couldn't even give this President the respect of acknowedging that he beat
your candidate fair and and sqaure. Fuck you Frank. Fuck all of you. You like a
divided country ? You like the fact that people in this country can't even civil
conversations over political differences anymore ? Do you enjoy it ? Well you
assholes haven't seen anything yet. We've already had one civil war in this
country. Don't be so naive to think it can't happen again.
U.S.D. Bond Ret.
01.17.07 - 6:54 pm #

LOL!!!It's always a full moon here at Wally WorldThe things you people
dream up....
2008 01.17.07 - 7:03 pm #

There is one other possibility: Newshounds has no sense of humor
whatsoever..
I Own This Site Homepage 01.17.07 - 7:26 pm #

Don't all of you think "An Inconvenient Truth" is true and not the work
of fiction it is? So Gore fights imaginary man made global warming and Jack
Bauer fights imaginary terrorists, Gore tortues the truth and Bauer tortures
dirt bags - don't see the difference really except the so called neo-cons who
watch 24 actually do know it is a work of fiction.
Leplace's Demon 01.17.07
- 8:18 pm #

Abby - learn to read. I didn't say global warming wasn't real - the
history of this planet is one of temperature shifts and changes, I specifically
said "man made global warming" which is really saying there is very little
evidence that C02 is the cause of it.
Leplace's Demon 01.17.07 - 8:36 pm #

Matt - taught philosophy of science for about 8 years so while I have no
particular scientific specialty, I do know what a hypothesis is, what it means
to claim x proves y, etc. I also wrote my dissertation on what it means to say
that quantum events "exist." I am currenty studying the implications of
molecular Bose–Einstein condensates. Thank you for asking.
Leplace's Demon
01.17.07 - 8:43 pm #

Smoking doesn't "cause" cancer though it is indoubtedly a very strong
contributing facor (what "causes" lung cancer in people who have never smoked?
Leplace's Demon 01.17.07 - 8:45 pm #

If engineers and scientists were able to "fix" global warming while
allowing us to continue driving SUVs and building McMansions, libtards would be
really pissed..
I Own This Site Homepage 01.17.07 - 8:55 pm #


24 reminds America weekly of what happened 5 years ago in NYC. If we
cut-and-run from Iraq, last week's episode can and will become reality in
America.I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in that America. The
day I dread is waking up to see on the news a mushroom cloud over a city after
the evil-doers have struck.Stackman,
Johnathan IV 01.17.07 - 9:50 pm #

I
think you liberals are just jealous because West Wing with it's fictional
liberal President got cancelled.
Pearl Harbor 01.17.07 - 9:59 pm #

John Kerry was never elected President so how do you know if he could
"do the job he was elected to do ? " All he's ever done for Massachusetts since
he got elected is managed to get himself re-elected over and over and over
again. But other than that you cannot point to a single thing he's ever
accomplished once he's been elected. 25 years in the Senate and the man doesn't
even a single piece of major legislation with his name on it.
Pearl Harbor
01.17.07 - 10:04 pm #

Is John Kerry still flying around by himself in his wife's private jet
and getting picked up at the airport in his SUV?.
I Own This Site Homepage 01.17.07 - 10:40 pm #

"Can I get me, uh, one uh them there, uh, huntin'
licenses?"-John "Everyman" Kerry, trying to act like a human during the 2004
campaign.
I Own This Site Homepage 01.17.07 - 10:42 pm #

There is nothing more despicable than somebody who would use the
tragic death of a soldier for their own political demagoguery. Have you liberals
no shame ? Have you no shame at all ?Pearl Harbor 01.17.07 - 9:56 pm #

Those flag draped coffins being taken out of the rubble on 9/11 were
entirely appropriate and a timely reminder of why we should do everything in our
power to make sure that liberals like you who do not see terrorism as a threat
ever ever get elected.Pearl Harbor 01.17.07 - 10:08 pm #

No comments:

Total Pageviews