Sunday, January 7, 2007

The newer the troll the more ignorant the comments.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/newshounds/10934/

Since "faith" has come up a number of times, I'll address that first. I don't
care. The bible in the case isn't really my concern. But thanks for assuming
that I'm bible thumper... how very open minded of you.Secondly, it is my
business. Lets ignore the Bill element of it... that's done and gone. But this
does show insight in to the thinking of Mrs. Clinton. If she's willing to be
kicked around like that in public, over and over again, how does that speak to
her strength when times get tough? How does one point to her as a role model for
their daughter? I thought you people supported women's rights, not the
"subjugation" of women by men.Lastly, all this nonsense about "forgive and
forget." How many mistakes does someone have to make before it's not a mistake?
But if your theory is to forgive and forget no matter how many times the
offense... great! I'll just sit here and wait till I see you giving Bush a hugs
for his "mistakes."

ImNotBlue 01.07.07 - 7:27 pm #

No comments:

Total Pageviews