Saturday, February 11, 2012

We're Going To Hell Hurray... Hurray We're Going To Hell Today... Today

If you have read this blog long enough you know it's normally the sweet, lovable Count who pisses people off. Well one thread has proven the definite excepion to the rule...


On Thursday August 7th, 2008 Jonathan Holmes wrote a blog entry about Lee Stoneking

We are still getting hate posts. The last two left today...or I saw them today...

Anonymous said...

    wow,,,hell already has your names,,,sad
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have heard Lee Stoneking preach many times. He is not a televangelist. He is a very humble and spiritual man of God. He has given much of his life to the ministry, not for the intent of becoming famous or wealthy, but because of his true desire to spread the gospel and reach others. I would suggest that the next time that you choose to mock and blaspheme a speaker of any sort, you would do better to get your facts straight. That is just shoddy journalism, irresponsible blogging, and slanderous. But chalk one up for freedom of speech. I agree with Mark, contact Mr. Stoneking and allow him the opportunity to respond to your accusations and judgements. I am sure that you won't do that, you would much rather take a cowards way out and publically trash someone who is not given an opportunity to share their side of the story. If in fact, you do, I pray that you can become a little more open minded and recognize that not only is Mr. Stoneking a phenomenal person, but one of the most spiritual men I have had the privilege of hearing speak. I regards to the comments about the congregation, my own pastor was there, and although I cannot speak on behalf of all of those attending, I do know several, and they do not deserve this kind of attack either.

2 comments:

et said...

Fascinating. [raising one eyebrow in Spock-like fashion]

et said...

Here's a treat. A rant by himself against haircuts for women.

Total Pageviews