Monday, February 13, 2012

Madonna Wasn't This bad

Or hell maybe she was I don't know I didn't watch her. If you know me you know that I am not a fan of Super Bowl halftime. For me it's usually time to take a bathroom break and pick up a pizza. The year of the famous tit gate I was playing a game of Super Techmo Bowl on the original Nintendo. Damn I have to get another Nintendo system with that game, Mike Tyson's punch out and Super Mario Brothers...But I digress.

Anyway take a look and be amazed at ending of the halftime show for Super Bowl XXIII called Be Bop Bamboozled.



If you just have to watch more of it... Here is the intro.



Yes it were up to me there would be no fading rock act gracing the halftime stage of a Super Bowl. But this shit was beyond embarrassing.

The best Superbowl halftime show ever? Super Bowl I. The Michigan and Arizona bands. And I bet they didn't cost what Madonna cost either. Maybe that was why a ticket to the first Super Bowl was $10.


No comments:

Total Pageviews