Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Strangest Man Crush Ever!

Interesting cause I have seen people speak at length about how they only speak out on here about FOX-NEWS because they use the Header...

FAIR and BALANCED

You can't have it both ways.

I do think there are serious about trying to get people to not watch them here. I would not watch anything with Michael Moore because I don't want to support his agenda. I dont get mad, I don't spew hate and don't call him names, I just ignore him (he would probably rather have his movie pirated than be ignored).

Bill wants you to watch him, like him or not, so you are just playing into his hands and boosting ratings and revenue.

Its like Howard Stern when he was airwaves, they use to say more people that did not like him listened to him than did (still made him #1).

I am sure Bill does not care if you like him, he is making a good living though.

I am more of a Brit Hume fan, he is just a loveable character.

No comments:

Total Pageviews