Thursday, June 21, 2007

Race Doesn't Matter

Kay started posting about how Race doesn't matter and she isn't racist and I saw through her and a few of the regulars got on me for calling her a lying sack of shit and guess what...I was right!

Oh Well I give up. You cannot have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, whether they are black, white, pink or grey. I am going home to watch the news on the MISSING PREGANT LADY. Such a shame people have to be so focused on black or white, when the towel heads are the ones who could kill us all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally, I'd usually say that I hate it when you're right. But not this time! You were absolutely correct! Kay is a lying sack of shit, and you should not have been called down for saying as much!

Anonymous said...

Count,

I think you need to get a life other than your sorry little blog

Anonymous said...

June 21, 2007 11:06 PM

I'll take that into consideration.

Ranger?
Northwoods?
Which piece of shit are you?

Total Pageviews