Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More Trolls With Shit Fetishes.

Right E, they are all here ( 12 million ) because they took a wrong turn on the Texas freeway. Are you as stupid as you type? What a moron, I might remember you at P&G. You sound like one of the people who used to clean the shitters.
What real conversation are you talking about? You certainly didn't start one. Your first response to me was to make fun of the state I live in and start calling me names. I'm supposed to take your punk ass seriously and treat you with respect?

The bottom line E is that here you do not take anyone serious if you think that they see a different view point other than the hound credo.
The bottom line here E is that an american put forth a one page document to reslove the border and illegal problem and all that you hounds can do is throw dawg shit at it.

No comments:

Total Pageviews