Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spengler Continues To Spew.

Yes it is - I have no opinion one way or the other about Moore's political beliefs, howver; I find the way he mangles the truth to be disturbing. This is not because I don't think some of the things he makes movies about are not burning issues because I accept that they are. I just do not think he is a very good person to present them to the public. And before you ask, no, I don't think FOX news (or any other of the news channels for that matter) do a good job of bringing these issues to the public forum. I just really wish that the multitudes of really smart people out there would become involved instead of the clowns we have to suffer. I guess we need the "philosopher kings" to do their part but where the hell are they?

No comments:

Total Pageviews