Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Spengler " Is Really Billo!

A great a example of: I got mine, the hell with the rest of you. But rest assured, this is the first guy that will be whining if he ever loses coverage.

And why not? I worked damn hard to have a decent job. I didn't inherit a penny and my parent didn't have two pennies to rub together. I put myself through college by working two jobs and didn't complain about it one bit. In the unlikely event I lose my health care coverage (State employee don't you know) I would not "whine" about it because I have also been saving and investing money for some time now so it would be no big deal. Even I do run out of cash, I can always go to Cuba and benefit from their world class health care system. Hows that for a safety net.

Again with the unwarranted assumptions - I have never voted Republican in my life and unless they find some candidates that are a lot better than the dross they have now, I doubt I ever will.

No comments:

Total Pageviews