Thursday, June 28, 2007

How To Spot A Troll...

Their first post usually starts like...

Before you jump on me and call me a troll, I want to state I am neither Democrat nor Republican - proud card carrying 'Non party' thank you.
But I have a couple of questions for you: If FOX News & Talk radio lean right (which anyone can tell you they do), can the people here at News Hound at least admit, that the major networks & major newspapers lean left? Also, with that said, if the Fairness Doctrine is returned, shouldn't that be enforced in our nations universities (which are sponsored & paid for by tax dollars) as well as the major networks & newspapers? I want to see an objective, honest answer from the left for once in this 'culture war' America is going through..Anyone?

No comments:

Total Pageviews