Monday, March 17, 2008

The View From My Ass. The It's Already 3:30 And I Probably Shouldn't Write This Editon.



Watch This End Up Newshounds

I have been planning on writing one of these for about two weeks and I was going to put this one off again until tomorrow or whenever which of course has always been one my great problems in life. It was also going to be a happy affair full of high-fiving and rah-rahing and maybe even a little gloating about a Basketball team with one legit Big XII level player winning 19 games and earning a high level seed in the NIT tournament. And when the brackets were announced and Nebraska was the same seed as Creighton boy I was really going to gloat. I was also going to throw in my great disgust at the Democratic party and more specifically, Democrats. for their idiotic behavior of late which of course is playing right in to the hands of the Republican party. And then I was going to top it off with the almost unbelievable hypocrisy of the "Liberal" media in their handling of the Obama minister fiasco while saying nothing about Nazi Boy Hagee. And I will write that VFMA soon...I hope. This one is about the same old same old.

I don't know William N. Trent. I have seen him posting some and he seems like an OK I guy. Not that any of that matters he's more of a player in the act than the actual act itself. So if he reads this and takes offense than I am sorry. He was posting tonight on Ellen's thread and talking with O'Reilly's #1 sycophant Damail. Now again I give William the benefit of the doubt I think he's new and he didn't know he was talking to a walking talking cockroach. But McMetal and I do know that Damail is a Cockroach and we both took the time to tell William this. William got mad at us for showing hate. I corrected William. McMetal was...well McMetal. And to me that's a good thing. To Ellen not so much. She erased his comments (ok) and Mine (ok again) and Damial's (out fucking standing) but she just couldn't stop there.

She banned McMetal from her threads (her right) and I am sure she banned me as well (fine) But when she erased his comments and then edited them like this...

Deleted. All further comments from you will be deleted upon sight.



William N. Trent,
I apologize for that poster. He or she is being put on automatic delete.

That's when I guess scratched my head in confusion. especially when the two comments above these were...

Click on his homepage he is posting every comment on his blogg of anyone that disagrees with him.....



Is this your real picture? I can't imagine anyone putting up an ugly mug like this on a public website.


An insult of me and an Insult of McMetal. Now I have already touched on this issue on my blog down below. But I still wonder why Ellen allows the insulting of regulars to stay and One would guess encouraged while deleting the posts of regulars and banning them. I asked Ellen this on the off topic portion of the board but thenI erased it. I erased it for a number of reasons 1. I don't think she would answer. 2. The usual suspects who still carry water would give me the usual excuses and I could quote them chapter in verse before they typed them so why bother? And to make matters worse I am in no mood for the excuses anyway so I would just end up losing patience with people whom I otherwise like very much and then maybe making somebody else mad and starting an in fight with another regular which is just what Ellen and other mods want anyway. and 3. If she did answer it would be the same old this is my blog if you don't like it fuck you. The regulars mean nothing to me it's all about me blah blah blah. There are 3 mods on Newshounds who fill this way about the people who post on their site. They hate us. And when they are pressed they admit it. In my case that's fine I am not inviting them to my Christmas party anyway. Come to think of it I don't even throw a Christmas party so no big loss for them.

Some regulars (some of whom count in the eyes of the mods) post on the blog and often agree with me. Many others read the blog and have told me through private messages that they also agree with me. I wish the people who send me PM's would also post on the blog. you need to be heard and you aren't wrong.

One last note I am quite sure some of this will end up on the main board of Newshounds tomorrow after Ranger Blog pays somebody to read it to him. if it does come here and see what I said and how I said it. Just give me that benefit of the doubt before just assuming what you read is true. Thank You.

KTF

Count Istvan


Stephen (for some reason the idiots think that's an odd name) oh well fuck 'em

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I post here,and I don't give a rat's ass who doesn't like it. I'm entitled to my opinion.

And in my opinion,sometimes the mods go after the wrong peeps.

Adn I don't give a shit that they delete me if I get out of pocket. But to give a thread ban to a regular for telling it like it is,is BS,IMO. I've been banned,but it was rightfully done one of the times. It was due to my horseshitting around.

The otehr time it was the whole "responding to trolls". And the troll in that case remained(at the time).

Anonymous said...

This kind of stuff is one big reason why I tend to avoid the Mains despite my impulse to support the Hounds. I love and back their mission, as I have from near the outset, but I don't always agree with the way the enforce the Mains.

I would fervently like to see the regs supported before the trolls are. That doesn't always happen...which is largely why I confine my comments - AND my clickthroughs - to the OT.

Anonymous said...

I'm offering my two cents. I think you'll recognize my name, as I believe you've accused me of being a troll a time or two. My opinion on why you and mcmetal were banned or deleted or whatever: Based on my casual observations the last couple of months, both you and mcmetal are very quick to make inflammatory posts and accusations, often adding little substance to the actual topic. Seems it's always a childish jab at a troll or a perceived troll that is posting on-topic comments but has a non-liberal view.

Keep in mind, many of those you call trolls are indeed trolls in the sense that they are only there to cause trouble. Others are just looking for a dialogue. In my opinion, many of your posts on the mains are only there to cause trouble.

I guess I'm just not sure why you are so quick to accuse people of using multiple names. You've accused me of that a couple of times, and I've never ONCE used another name.

Oh well. Just wanted to let you know a possible different perspective.

Feel free to edit my post as needed. I hope I don't earn a topic on your main page because of this post.

Thanks,
New Guy

Anonymous said...

Nope New Guy. Your post stays. You're point is wrong but your post is fine.

Anonymous said...

And I am quick to accuse multiple names because at least 90% of the trolls use them.

Anonymous said...

[so quick to accuse people of using multiple names]

First, welcome to New Guy. NH and the OT are good places. Give 'em both a chance.

The charges of sockpuppetry that come up are usually pretty well-founded, actually. In many cases the perpetrators have admitted (and mods have confirmed) using multiple names to keep stirring the pot. And the veneer of "reasonable dialogue" is a popular ploy.

Just saying there are some historical patterns at work here.

Anonymous said...

New Guy: Welcome.

Firstly,I don't think I've ever said anything about you. I've not seen you enough to really take a close look. Sorry,but generally I got a lot of stuff going on.

That said,you're mistaken my friend. I've run a LOT of IP addresses on the trolls at Newshounds. In general,tehy fall in one of three places,two most prominent being Georgia and Virginia.

So yes,it's quite normal to look at trolls as sockpuppets. They generally ARE sockpuppets of the same troll.

Again,welcome.

Anonymous said...

Count, I understand your feelings 100-fucking-percent.
But Yakki made me rich a little earlier, and now I have a new perspective.
Sorry.

Anonymous said...

But Yakki made me rich a little earlier, and now I have a new perspective.
Sorry.

What Am I missing?

Anonymous said...

"What Am I missing?"

Money.....lots of money.

Ask Yakki....maybe he'll share with you, too!

Anonymous said...

Shit,I forgot about RBAF.

I now pronounce this blog,

DOWN WITH THE RICHNESS!

Bask in the effluence,comrades.

Anonymous said...

YES!

Anonymous said...

Damn, I need to start my own blog to get some of this money Yakki's throwing around!

Total Pageviews