Monday, March 17, 2008

EtJ Your Answer

Count, in your own words: "By the way this little piss ant hasn't posted here in a year and he shows up to name call. What does that tell you?"
ALSO in your own words, an email from you. A little over a month ago it seems. One of my posts brought out your vile behavior.

From: The Real Count Istvan View user's profile
To: EtJ
Posted: Mon 2.11 6:22pm (All times are GMT - 4 Hours)
Subject: You Impress Me
I have never seen anybody whose mouth was so big they could wrap it around there own cock to blow themselves.

_________________
A Nader voter is a Republican voter.

Hey carry on making a fool out of yourself; I will not get in the way of that. Why so VILE ? I must ask?

Posted by: EtJ on Mon 3.17 4:59pm

Yes I still find your ability to give yourself blow jobs quite amazing.

No comments:

Total Pageviews