Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Late Night Trollin

Obama is a jerk. Reading his fucking speech off a teleprompter.

Mike S | 03.18.08 - 11:56 pm |

"The white man am a devil"

-B. Hussein Obama, candidate for President of the US
"Obama is clean and articulate."

---Sen. Joe Biden.
Sean is in the same business as "Uncle-Pastor" Wright. Each is motivated by money.

They are both actors.
Sean and "Uncle-Pastor" Wright. They are both actors in it for the money.

That could be. Afterall, didn't the govt invent HIV to target black gays??
His mother was white.

The Obamessiah gave a lame-ass speech today. The only people it impressed are those who were already voting for him.


But Andrew Sullivan loved it. He's ready to have the Obamessiah's baby, and not through Immaculate Conception.

Andy Sullivan is a "conservative" who liked the speach. Jeez, I'm just trying to help out.

Grandma,

Sorry, but Obama has already lost the election. He will never be president. Jeremiah Wright has already vetoed any chance of an Obama presidency. Sorry!
Sorry, but Obama has already lost the election. He will never be president. Jeremiah Wright has already vetoed any chance of an Obama presidency. Sorry!
Fast Eddie | 03.19.08 - 1:41 am

But Hillary could still name Obama as her VP candidate to lock in the black vote.
MrTimPA,

Didn't hear it. I'm at work all day. But I'm sure it was a mighty fine speech.
Robrob,

No, this one is not going away. Some things are forever, like diamonds and "God damn America".
Didn't hear it. I'm at work all day. But I'm sure it was a mighty fine speech.
Fast Eddie | 03.19.08 - 1:45 am

It was politically motivated.
Robrob,

I guess I'm a flip-flopper. Good thing I'm not running for anything.
Ted Haggard and "Uncle-Pastor" Wright are probably in Africa hiding from the media.
Bato,

Wait 'till Pastor Wright finds out that lots of people in Africa like Bush. He'll be calling them the N word.
Robrob,

The proof will be first Tuesday of November. I'm feeling pretty confident about this one.
Buck Private,

Who is in Kosovo?
Robrob,

No, I didn't back off. I'm telling you the "GD America" deal does not play well in the hinterland, and has doomed the Obama campaign. Only time will tell.


Robrob,

Which quote are you referring to?

Robrob,

You said it pretty well. That's what the guy said, isn't it? Don't forget that he screamed it like a psycho, too.

I enjoyed the afro-gyrating stuff that Wright did in his videos to pander to his peoples. For an old man, he can sure electrify those hips!

Robrob,

I prefer the video. That is everything, with context. It's the only thing McCain has going for him, and it's going to be enough.

BINGO!!!

That's why you lefties don't understand what all of the fuss is about. Lots of you agree with it. But here's the problem: you are not normal people you are those who make up the left wing wackosphere.

He screamed like a banshee as he said those words.
Fast Eddie | 03.19.08 - 2:23 am

Don't forget the gyrations. The gyrations were well-done. That brought in even more money to his pockets that day.


Stop the press!!

I just heard Brit Hume say that the stock market today "took off like a rocket!". Brit, that's a little over the top, 'bro.

See, I'm fair and balanced.

No, that part makes them laugh.

Are you sure? He looks more mulatto.

Robrob,

Let us take a national poll on the video. I am confident that the majority is with me on this one. But, like I have been saying, the only poll that counts in in November.

Since the coming depression has not yet taken my job, I do have to arise early in the morning and keep my employer going. Alas, I must depart for the evening. Please feel free to talk amongst yourselves all night long, if need be.

Peace!

As soon as Fast Eddie signed off Bato left as well.



No comments:

Total Pageviews