Friday, May 25, 2007

More Trolls!!!

President Bush Says More Casualties But Don't Worry, We Have The Funds Now


Hey! That gives me a great idea!

Why don't we take from the rich and give to the poor?

No, wait. That was tried before and it didn't work.
It took Bush 6 years to achieve an approval rating of 35%

It only took Reid and Pelosi 6 MONTHS.

BTW

john t:

Fuck off you stupid son of a bitch union hack....

What about when Rosie said that the American soldiers are the terrorists. That is a pretty lousy thing to say. People always die in war which is unfortunate, but at least we are not calling the soldiers who fight for us terrorists. I think that is far much worse to hear if you are the parents/relatives of the soldiers. Every American should be offended by her comments whether you are for or against the war. The soldiers should have are support regardless.

of course most of you don't because she is one of you. If a conservative says it you all would be ranting and raving about it. However, since she is one of you all, probably even worse you will not comment on it.


Bush is for losers

was there a point to that last comment or did you just want us to know that you have a job during the day and some friends at night?

No john t. You are illiterate. It is graduated FROM high school. You are using ghetto street language.

Plus, to belong to a union you need to be such a shitty worker that you need to be protected by the union from being fired.

(BTW I have a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering.)


Would you care to make a wager on that, like $10,000?

Honestly, john t, if you want to call me a liar about my degree, we can engage a neutral attorney and both send him a $10,000 deposit. Then I will submit my degree and certified transcripts from the University of Idaho (1993) and we will see who is the "damn liar"

Are you game, or are a chickenshit liar?

what is your point on being on this site? All you do is come on and start crap with anybody who does not agree with you or is not a liberal. You rarely make any intellectual comments pertaining to the topic. Do you just not follow politics?

You seem to only comment about how stupid or dumb somebody is (in your opinion). Also I think you might be the first person I have seen that is an instant expert on everything. Your mentality seems to be that if you do not agree with somebody then they are wrong and you are right.

I.E. Just me claims to have a masters degree. You said he is a liar. Seems to me like you need to prove to him that he is lying and not the other way around.

I don't IM on the off-topic area. Contact an attorney of your choice and get back to me here.

I will be willing to raise the bet to $50,000 if you want (that is the limit of my liquid funds).


I am going to register a yahoo email address and I will post it for you tomorrow.

Contact an attorney (not a brother-in-law) and set up the wager. I will go for any amount up to $50,000 and will submit funds along with proof of my degree.

Look for my post tomorrow. Get ready to put a lot of money where your mouth is.

how bout you scroll up and read my first post. I commented on the thread with the comment I made about Rosie and how that should be taken as more offensive than the comment about casualties in the future. War always has casualties but calling the troops terrorists is anti-american and incredibly offensive.

I understand you like to ignore things that hurt the validity of your threads, but in the long run it will help you if you read things in their entirety rather than pick and choose.


No comments:

Total Pageviews