Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How Others Feel About Timmy From Oklahoma

The is Quote is from Newshounds regular Bronxboy...

Oh bullshit...
How many "conservatives" or "independents" have seen the light since this fiasco was launched?

What a waste of time. I realize I am not the most articulate member here like Serge, or UKLib or Roach or skee or ET or Liz or blah, blah, blah (I'm from da Bronx, remember?) but I enumerated what I considered a few good points and was completely ignored by "it".

I think from now on I'll just sit & watch while people like "me" play "switch"...
For those of you who are unaware of what "switch" is...

RW'ers put their left finger in their mouth...they put their right finger up their ass and then....
SOMEONE SAYS: SWITCH


I love that so much I had to post it here. It's a great quote and very true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bronxboy sells himself short, IMO. I envy him his earthy directness and he's one of my favorite posters. This one is definitely on form!

Total Pageviews