Monday, May 14, 2007

I Love Him I Love Him I love Him And Where He Goes I'll Swallow I'll Swallow I'll Swallow

I do not feel that the world saw Saddam as contained at the time and and hindsight provides us with many more details than we had at the time... i am sorry that you feel that i am callous and disgusting as I have much respect for your point of view.
I guess that I'll just say that I understand much of what led us into this war and do not consider our presence there to be illegal or see the need for an impeachment, no matter how things are going presently.
_________________
tim, in OK

Posted by: me on Tue 5.15 4:59am

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bizzare, meaningless troll. Btw, he has all the debating skills of a turnip.

Anonymous said...

He can't make up his mind if he wants to be civil or insulting. So he's both.

Anonymous said...

Either way, he's still a talking in circles moron.

Total Pageviews