Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh Really?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200710110004?f=i_related

On his radio show, while discussing an incident in which a student shot four people at his Cleveland high school before killing himself, John Gibson asserted that "I know the shooter was white. I knew it as soon as he shot himself. Hip-hoppers don't do that. They shoot and move on to shoot again."





Seriously if we give a microphone and a platform to dickheads like Gibbon to say stupid shit like this why do we act surprised when their acolyte dickheads say shit that is equally as stupid?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a lying DOG FUCKER. I can Produce the video or audio of me fucking dogs! I AM ALSO AN ASS SNIFFER! I SUCK THEIR COCKS AND I BLOW!

Anonymous said...

You know how stupid I AM? I CONTINUE TO POST on your blog 60 times a week even though I know my comments will either not be posted or edited to make me look like a fool. Yet I keep posting 60 times a week!

Total Pageviews