Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Calling A Truce

I was going to write a fairly lengthy and not so nice rebuttal to some comments made by Ellen on off topic BUT after reading Ralph's latest screed I have decided not only to not write it but to drop the matter. I am calling a truce with Ellen and the other Mods. I won't give Ralph the satisfaction.

Does this mean I am thrilled with the way she mods the boards and some of her other tactics? Absolutely NOT! But I had to make a decision and the decision I made was when it comes down to it I have far more Respect for Ellen then I ever will have for Ralph. So I am dropping the subject and I am going to try and keep whatever dissatisfaction I may have with the mods private. Bottom line I won't give Ralph or any of the other fools anymore satisfaction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for a truce but why do you say you were banned? You have not been (other than during a period of brief misunderstanding which, you may recall, I repaired). You just left a comment on one of my threads so that sort of proves the point.

Anonymous said...

I was banned on the mains for a few months early this year that is when I changed the name of the blog.

Thanks for stopping by Ellen, :)

Total Pageviews