Saturday, September 15, 2007

How About Some Nonsense From Da Ranger and Damail?

"Views shared on blogs like Huffpo and Daily Kos are pretty mainstream..." Like hoping that Tony Snow dies of cancer? Or that Bush and Cheney get killed? Hey Jack, step away from the crack pipe.
John T - The New York Times reported on the CPAC story about Coulter's comments being condemned by Guiliani, McCain and Romney. Even Michelle Malkin - that's right, Michelle Malkin - said Coulter's comments were disgusting.
No. That's the left wing, son.

I thought I already settled this. I worked at Old Navy, not the Navy.
Sorry son that was not my picture. I am around 200, not 325.
Yeah but your weight will kill you, and I'll still be around spreading the truth.
You could use to lose some weight too my friend.

It's good to see you havent changed a bit my friend.
This might just be the most dishonest thread I have read so far on this website. "Fascists"?? That term richly describes the snarling rottweilers at Kos and Huffpo and Moveon The ad that Moveon put in the NYT was insulting, pure and simple. And the Dems can't even bring themselves to condemn the ad. They could have easily said the ad was disgraceful and then went right back to criticizing Bush's handling of the war, and they would have been on firm ground.

Comparison: When Ann Coulter called John Edwards a faggot, all the GOP candidates condemned her sick joke immediately. Charlie Rose gave all the major Dems the chance to condemn the Petraus-is-a-traitor ad, and all of them just sat there wetting their pants. No backbone. None.

I'm sure they will vote for Rudi over Shrillary.

Another lesson from the Ranger.

No comments:

Total Pageviews