Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Eileen. We Miss You Everyday.

I think it could be said that in many ways these have been times that have tried my soul. In what was in an all too short a span of time the presence of 4 beautiful souls have been taken from us. I say this in no way to disparage the memory of any of these 4 beautiful people all you need to know about their greatness, love and understanding is that they excepted The Count as a friend. No easy to task. But the passing of Eileen Turri was one that I have taken especially hard.

Such an intelligent, beautiful, loving soul. I have said many times I was in nearly in awe of her. The way she carried herself her amazing understanding and intelligence. I have had my own share of demons and issues in the past year. I do not doubt that losing her all to soon as well as the passing of such wonderful people as Kimberlee, Jon, and Donna have played a role in whatever It was that I was going through this spring and summer. I also have no doubt that had Eileen been here she would have said in her stern but loving way...You're better than this it's time to get on with your life. And then of course she would have stood by you the whole time as you did just that.

I don't fully know Eileen's personal stance on issues of Spirituality. I do know that even if she personally wouldn't identify herself as one Christians could do so much worse to find a role model on how to conduct their lives than Eileen. However I do know where I stand on such issues after a fashion. I will not close by saying God Bless Eileen Turri. I will just close by saying God blessed me for having known Eileen Turri.

No comments:

Total Pageviews