Sunday, December 31, 2006

Let me Introduce you all to Newshounds troll Ranger Bob In his Own words.

http://stephist.livejournal.com/67266.html

Thanks go to Woke Dude On News Hounds...
gee ohate (2008)let me ask you a question how much do they pay you to be on here, really?Posted by: woke dude at February 25, 2006 10:48 PM

Woke Dude,I make a good living being on this website. Let's just leave it at that.
Posted by: George McCallister at February 25, 2006 10:50 PM

are you 2008 also?just between us?
Posted by: woke dude at March 17, 2006 09:19 PM

Actually they are my roommates.
Posted by: Ranger Bob at March 17, 2006 09:35 PM

How do you like my new handle? I was getting bored with Ranger Bob.
Posted by: Chuck at April 29, 2006 12:37 PM

2500 would be chump change if Saddam obtained WMD's and used them on either Israel or the U.S.Another lesson from Ranger Bob.
Posted by: Donny Brasco at May 28, 2006 05:42 PM

Sorry my roommate was using my handle and I forgot to change my nick.Haha! LOL.
Posted by: Ranger Bob at May 28, 2006 05:44 PM

go back to being a retired asswipe.Another lesson from Ranger Bob. LOL!
Posted by: Franky T at June 2, 2006 11:26 PM

Yes that's the Ranger and yes he posted under all of those different names. He is a compulsive liar. he has no job so he makes himself rich. He has no friends so he posts under multiple names and talks to himself. He has no wife...his my space...http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=84691292...

Bob

Male 37 years old
RALEIGH, North Carolina
United States

Status:Single
Yet tonight he posted on Newshounds
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/newshounds/10882/

My wife fits the bill well my friend. If I had a girlfriend I would be like
slick willy who cant keep his piece in his pants.Ranger Bob 12.31.06 - 12:15
am #
Zodiac Sign:Scorpio
Children:I don't want kids

Bob's Friend Space
Bob has 1 friends. ( How did he manage that?)

This site is not just about The Ranger and his many personalities and lies. There are far too many other conservative idiots to just focus on The Ranger. When ever a quote is left here it will be in it's original state unless stated otherwise. I hope this becomes a great, well not so great, wasteland of conservative thought.

No comments:

Total Pageviews