Thursday, July 24, 2008

Amber Richardson is Pregnant Again

Those of you who read The Onion will know who Amber Richardson is. For those of you who don't she is a semi-regular columnist (fictional of course) who is poor White trash mother. Her columns are some of my favorites. This is her latest...

Shit Yeah Another Baby!

"

It must be fate I'm supposed to have another baby, 'cause I wasn't even trying or nothing. I mean, I've been hooking up with this guy Wills I met at the Ground Round, but only, like, occasional. People saying I should tell him, but he don't even know I got two other babies yet and you can't rush that shit on a guy or else he'll leave your ass for someone less trouble.

I figure I'm not even going to get big and noticeable for another couple months, so I'll tell him then. He seems a-right though, and everybody love my babies when they meet them. Especially 'Drae, 'cause he pretty damn funny for being 3 and not even talking yet."


Some Other Amber Richardson Columns...


Ain't Nobody Telling Me What My Baby Allergic To


I Hope My Baby Doesn't Come Out All Fucked-Up And Shit


Why Somebody Always Around Every Time I Drop My Baby?


My Baby Don't Want No Medicine




2 comments:

Donica Ben said...

One of my friends sent me a copy of The Onion a few weeks ago where I read "Shit Yeah Another Baby!" I nearly died laughing. I shared it with all my friends and anyone that would sit still long enough for me to read it.

When I found out tonight that there were MORE articles I nearly danced for joy. HILLARIOUS!!!!!!

Donica Ben said...

One of my friends sent me a copy of The Onion a few weeks ago where I read "Shit Yeah Another Baby!" I nearly died laughing. I shared it with all my friends and anyone that would sit still long enough for me to read it.

When I found out tonight that there were MORE articles I nearly danced for joy. HILLARIOUS!!!!!!

Total Pageviews